Mobile & Consumer
3D sensing enables new features in consumer electronics: 3D face verification is an alternative to existing biometric systems like fingerprint sensors or iris scanners.
New user experiences, such as "no-touch" computing, will change the way we interact with our devices. 3D gesture control is paving the way for augmented and virtual reality applications and will enable new forms of human-computer interaction. Gaming and gamification elements can be incorporated in consumer and semi-professional applications.
Benefits for mobile applications
- Simultaneous 2D IR Imaging, 3D depth measurement and material classification
- Low complexity system setup
- trinamiX proprietary technology
- Robustness to lighting conditions
- Through display measurement