The trinamiX imaging system is perfectly suitable for the application of bin picking. Using trinamiX 3D sensing systems, robots can determine the position, shape, and orientation of free form objects. This enables novel applications in pick and place systems and robot vision.
Continuous high-speed measurement (60 fps and up) of the sensor allows for very fast pick point recognition. Material classification is being used as a means to differentiate between similar objects made of different materials as well as to detect and grab very thin objects in the box, such as plastic bags.
Benefits for industrial applications
- Simultaneous 2D IR Imaging, 3D depth measurement and material classification
- Material classification for improved pick point detection on object
- trinamiX proprietary technology
- Competitive price performance solution
- Single camera setup with customizable field of view